Abiel Valenzuela Zapata Credit: gofundme A Kansas mother is mourning the death of her son after a tragic incident at the dentist. The three-year-old was given anesthesia for the "simple procedure" and died soon after, his mother Nancy Valenzuela told KSNW.
Tudom, hogy mostanában a csapból is a Foreo Luna arctisztítók folynak, kicsit még nekem is elegem van belőle, ugyanakkor nem tagadhatom le, hogy évek óta ácsingózok egy ilyen termékért.
Get push notifications with news, features and more. Following You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. According to a Wichita Police Anti aging rutin 40s pin up incident report released to the outlet, the nurse anesthetist CRNA said Abiel was doing fine for about 30 minutes under sedation. However, about 20 minutes later, the boy's cheek later swelled and his pulse slowed down.
Per the report, the patient was "given something," though the details were redacted, "to try to increase his heart rate when his pulse stopped and they started CPR. The report noted that the doctor who performed the procedure said he had never seen a case like this, specifically in a patient without any known allergies.
Woman Whose 'Miracle' Baby Was Delivered After Fatal Crash Was 'Going to Be a Fantastic Mother' In an emotional post on Facebook Monday, Valenzuela demanded answers, saying her son did not have an allergic reaction because it was the same anesthesia he was under previously, which he had no reaction to.
So yes I want Justice, find out what happened because he was a healthy boy. And there is someone to blame for it.
It's the only thing I can do and bring awareness," Valenzuela said of Abiel's tragic death. We are praying for the family during this time and ask for the community to do so, as well. Like Abiel's family, we, too, want to understand how this tragic event may have occurred," the statement said. We would like to thank the EMS first responders who arrived only a few minutes after we called ," it continued.
Keeping the activity time involved as short as possible. Using screens or barriers to separate people from each other.
In another Facebook post Monday, Valenzuela voiced her gratitude for those supporting her family during this painful time. It means a lot to us," she wrote.